Wednesday, January 11, 2012

quote friends love!I'm looking for a quote about how the friends you love the most push you away yet......?

I'm looking for a quote about how the friends you love the most push you away yet the friends who love you the most, you push them away!

Something along the lines of that!
Any help???
“i was lost when you left me...i was in a corner no one to talk.. i tried to follow you but..u pushed quote friends loveme away...now i don't know where to go ..deep down in my heart...i love you” - black heart

“Love is like seaweed; even if you have pushed it away, you will not prevent it from coming back.” - Nigerian Proverb

“Every day I work so hard
Bringin' home my hard earned pay
Try to love quote friends loveyou baby, but you push me away.” " In "Quotations."
--RetroRay


You basically said it..

"Friend's you love the most push you away, yet, the friends who love you the most, you push them away."

No comments:

Post a Comment