Monday, January 9, 2012

free music for my ipod!Where can i get free music for my ipod without having to actually dowload a system on my computer?

please i need to now as soon as possible!
I use mp3bear.com. It has a lot of songs and a free and legal download is possible. You just look up a song, pick one of the choices, find a source that plays and right click the button that says download, then click save link as or save target as. You can save it on your computer then go to itunes and under file go to add file to playlist. What I usually do is that I make a folder and just add a whole lot of songs at once and click add folder to playlist instead of file which is lot quicker. I hope this helps.
Hii(:
I use the website "www.dilandau.com". I honestly love this website a lott.! Its simple and easy with no download at all! all free music for my ipodyou do is go to the website. Type in the song you want to get>Listen to the song alittle bit to make sure its really the one you want and stuff>Right click download> Dont left click itt or itll bring you to some different website> then press save link as and save it to where you want too. After this go to the folder where you saved it and drag the song to itunes and sync(: Hope this helps!
P.S you will not get any virus!
I have an app called MP3 download. There's a free version and a version that costs $1.99 (I have them both, got the free one first).

After getting the free version, go to search and type in the name of the song or artist. Several options will appear (they're downloadfree music for my ipoded by regular people). Check a few things:
1- song time length- pick the average length, it's most likely to be the correct song (you can't listen to previews)
2- correct spelling of song name and artist name. It's just more reassuring that they knew how to download and it's the actual artist/song you wanted.

You can only hold 10 free songs in the app. Plug into iTunes, you can remove the songs from the app and put them into your library using file sharing. Then delete them off the app and you're ready for 10 more song downloads.

The paid version...I don't recommend it. It does the exact same thing as the free one.

No comments:

Post a Comment