Sunday, January 8, 2012

satellite receiver software download!How do I update a FTA satellite receiver. I download the software. Now what?

Do I leave the receiver on? Do I use a straight or null cable?
That's pretty vague. This is a pretty complicated subject for a beginner and I would recommend doing some reading at the numerous FTA sites available. You might try the FTA Guide For Newbies. Its a little dated but all of the main concepts are still the same. Before you try to load any kind of software or update on your receiver maksatellite receiver software downloade sure that you know exactly what you are doing because it very easy to brick your receiver by uploading the wrong BIN or incorrect software update. go to Google and search for FTA guide or tutorial and that should get you headed in the right direction.
dude its easy....you hook up the 232 null to the back of your computer...and run it to your stb
(fta box)....you must have the up to date bin...crsatellite receiver software downloaduze over to crazyfta.net...you can get your bin thair...you have a good one and enjoy


just go the the fta site i told you...you will see your fta box...look for my name...im a jr mod thair
send me a PM ill tqke care of you...cool


ditto the above---ya gotta tell what kinda receiver it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment