Wednesday, January 11, 2012

best friend quotes funny!What are some cute or funny Best friend quotes?

i need some help finding some cute or funny best friend quotes! please help!
Btw. there to put on picturers!
“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” - Henry Ford

“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart” - Eleanor Roosevelt

“Things are never quite as scary when you've got a best friend.” - Bill Watterson

“Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!” - Gerard Way

“My love, you know you abest friend quotes funnyre my best friend. You know that I'd do anything for you And my love, let nothing come between us. My love for you is strong and true.” - Sarah McLachlan

“The best friend will probably acquire the best wife, because a good marriage is founded on the talent for friendship” - Friedrich Nietzsche

“My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my own sake” - Aristotle

“She's always there for me when I need her; She's my best friend; she's just my everything.” - best friend quotes funnyAshley Olsen

“A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success.” - Doug Larson
JoW CONTINUES TO CHEAT! There Is NO Honest Way For Her Undistinguished "Quotesdaddy" Answer To Have Attracted 16 Votes. How Did JoW Get 16 Votes For The Only Answer? JoW Has As Many AUTOMATIC Votes As She Wishes When A Question She Has Answered Goes To Vote. JoW Is Dishonest.
--RetroRay

No comments:

Post a Comment