Sunday, January 8, 2012

dvd burning software freeware!What the best data dvd burning software/freeware?

what the best data dvd burning software/freeware? ...
nero comes with heavy installation now ..and annoyhing nero scount ...
so what else ? .
Try CDBurnerXP Pro. It's free. It burns DVDs, too.


I Use CDBurnerXP myself. I have no bad reports for this software. Does everything that I need it to.
Make .iso. burn normal data/audio, MP3-cd's, DVD's, .ISO. Disc Copy audio and data. Even Erases RW discsdvd burning software freeware


Ashampoo Burning studio 6 is absolutely brilliant and simple to use.It's not free but I've uploaded it here
Try it out,you'll need winrar to extract the file.
I have Nero 7,Record Now,Alcohol 120% and for simplicity with perfect results I use Ashampoo for nearly all my burning.
also take a look at deepburner from deepburner.com
i have sonic recordnow plus. it'dvd burning software freewares a decent program, and fairly easy to use. mine came with my computer, so i'm not sure if it's free or not.
You can use Windows Media Player 9, 10, or 11 as a burning software for music or data discs. It's free from Microsoft's Windows Media Player site. And Record Now! Plus is not free, but Record Now! is free, and my laptop came with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment