Thursday, January 12, 2012

good search engines web pages!What is the best search engine/ web page to look up names and addresses?

I am just checking my xmas card list and making sure the addresses are right. What would be a good free site to do this? I have been using 411.com, but they have my husband college address listed, overgood search engines web pages 5 years old... Help I need to do this tonight!!
Try this site:



It's great.
try melissadata.com
a general, search engine that combines yahoo, msn, google, and a few others is called dogpile.com , bgood search engines web pagesut it isn't just for addresses. it might help if you can't find them in other places, especially if you have phone numbers

I agree with the first guy. Try zabasearch.com.
google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment