Wednesday, January 11, 2012

top quotes all-time!What are your top two most favourite movie quotes of all time?

1. 'HECTOOOOR!! HECTOOORRR!' - Troy
2. 'THIS IS SPARTAAAA!' - Sparta 300

My favourites of all time.
"I see dead people" --> The Sixth Sense

"Heeeeeereeeeeeeeeee's Johnnnnnnny!!!" are usually sufficient to "out-vote" those who enter without a scheme.


"top quotes all-time;My plan was to kiss her with every lip on my face" - Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid - 1982

"I've got ears. --I'll remember that" - Bodyguard, The - 1992

"The luckiest man in the world is he who finds true love" - Dracula - 1992

"We're just here to listen" - Traffic - 2000

"You talkin' to me? You tatop quotes all-timelkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?" - Taxi Driver - 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment