Sunday, January 8, 2012

limewire pro free!How do I upgrade to the FREE LIMEWIRE PRO?

I have the regular free version. I heard you can get the PRO version for free. I heard you just search for it then download it, but I also heard a lot of the files are viruses.

Can anyone tell me the exact FILE NAME and KB it has so I can find the VIRUS-FREE one?
Thanks

I have also seen a link from Rapidshare that is supposed to let you download the LimeWire PRO version for free. Woud that work?
Hi there, you should go to the following URL: limewirepro.com however, it is not REAlimewire pro freeLLY free! It lets you trial it for a period of time and then you have to pay for it. There is also an offer to buy the full version at a 30% discount.

If you want a much better program that does the same thing as Limewire and is TOTALLY free, (and virus / spyware / adware free), then check out FrostWire (the newest version is 4.17). You can get it through CNET at www.download.com - a site that only carries freeware or shareware from trusted sources. Just lookup FrostWire in the search limewire pro freearea. It's easy to load and does the same thing as Limewire Pro. Good luck.
You can easily get it from: http://www.freelimewirepro.net/ No Viruses.I've tried it.


I don't think that you can get the PRO version for free. I believe that only BASIC is free and I have never heard anything that indicated that you could get PRO for free.
try using a torrent
worked for me but to be honest i could not see any difference

No comments:

Post a Comment