Tuesday, January 10, 2012

u3 download central not work!Cant connect to U3 download central?

im trying to connect to U3 download central to get programs for my flash drive but i can't connect in through my web browser or through the flash drive. Is this just me?
It's not just you-I can't either and I've been trying to for days. I have no idea what's going on. At least we know we're not the only ones!
I tried today, and the site appears to still be down.


U3 Launchpad End Of Life Notice
http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5358/session/L3NpZC9TNGpwb2Jjaw%3D%3D/kw/u3/r_id/101834/sno/0 u3 download central not work


I cant connect for over a year and still today i try it still down it says the webpage cant be found


U3 Launchpad End Of Life Notice Why can't I download the U3 applications? Is U3 Launchpad still available?


U3 technology has reached end of life. SanDisk began phasing out support for U3 Technology in late 2009.

The servers are down.


U3 technology has reached end of life. SanDisk began phasing out support for U3 Technolu3 download central not workogy in late 2009.

U3 was originally developed to enable downloading portable applications to run from flash drives without installing on a computer. Currently, all U3 application download servers supporting the U


From SanDisk Technical Support--

Nathan Gola: Please be informed U3 Technology is at End Of Life and SanDisk began phasing out support for U3 Technology in late 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment