Wednesday, January 11, 2012

chrome about!Why Isn't Google Chrome Working on My Mac?

I have a new Pro with Lion. I just added Chrome to my computer, but it takes forever to load pages--sometimes they don't load at all. Only a few sites load properly. When I switch over to Firefox the websites load fine. How can I fix thischrome about? I don't have any add ons or plug ins besides any that came with installation.
I was trying to switch to Chrome because of negative things I've heard about Firefox, but right now Chrome is not appealing to me.
I started with IE, switch chrome aboutto Chrome. It has its bad days, but usually it works well for me. I hava Gateway nv79 which is not mac, but I'd imagine it's Chrome not your laptop. I hear nothing bad about firefox, I just like Chromes layout more.

No comments:

Post a Comment