Wednesday, January 11, 2012

divorce websites for women!Any websites on Czech culture/Czech women etc..?

I am interested in learning about the culture and especially the women. I am a divorced (no kids) 30 year old man from Boston. I am tall and fit & have a good career with very good salary. However, it is exceedingly difficult for me to meet quality women in Boston. I am simply average looking and cannot compete with the other men in the area. Though I make good $ I just can'divorce websites for woment compete with guys who make 150K, 250K, 400K etc... This place is crawling with guys who make this money. I don't smoke, do drugs or eat junk food and this really makes it hard for me to find women who also don't do drugs/smoke etc..I seemingly don't have anything in common with american women, but have found women from Europe really like me. A number of women from Europe said I shdivorce websites for womenould probably move to Europe. Unlike most american men, I never cheated on my girlfriends. I have never just slept around. I am looking for a LTR and do not use women. Any websites you may know of to help me in my search is appreciated.
Good one for google!
many thanks for the vote! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment