Sunday, January 1, 2012

digital receiver software download!How can I update digital receiver software through the PC?

I downloaded the new software for digital receiver from the internet on the hard disk of PC. I connected the PC to the receiver by an RS cable through COM1 port. But when I excute the new software file I did ndigital receiver software downloadot notice any response from the receiver. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You get the loader for the certain reciver, in most recivers you just press start in the program, turn of ur reciver and turn it back on, if not, readigital receiver software downloadd the readme from the loader you download, wat kind of reciver do you have, I might already have the loader for it.Thanks
My receiver is star sat with two cards

digital receiver software download

No comments:

Post a Comment