Saturday, January 7, 2012

download broadcom bluetooth drivers!How do I enable bluetooth on my sony VAIO?

I see that a few other people have asked this and no one seems to have a straight forward answer but I thought I'd try once more.

I have a brand new Sony VAIO FZ26OE. It is bluetooth capable. When I was first setting up the computer I know that there was an option to turn it on, but I didn't want it on at the moment. Since then, I can't seem to find how to turn it on. I've read the help menu which tells me to double click the WLAN option and select from there, hodownload broadcom bluetooth driverswever there is no bluetooth option available! When I access bluetooth settings from the control pannel, there's no way to turn it on from there either. I've gone to Sony's website and googled my question, but there doesn't seem to be a direct answer anywhere. I've tried to download the broadcom bluetooth driver from the website, but it tells me it can only be installed on vista and I have vista!

I know how bluetooth works, I've tried the help option, I've tried tdownload broadcom bluetooth drivershe control pannel.

Does anyone know what to do?! Thank you
i have a FZ210E
for mine, there's an icon at the screen's right hand corner where u can see the status of the bluetooth...
make sure ur WLAN is on... there's a button for it for my laptop
I have the same problem have u find out any soloution ?


what is your service provider? visit them

No comments:

Post a Comment