Sunday, December 18, 2011

free shipping ipad!Free shipping on Apple IPAD, is it worldwide?

On this site http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipad/family/ipad?mco=MTU3Mjg5MTQ they said they offer free shipping, do they mean anywhere - as in WORLDWIDE?

I am living in Philippines and I am wondering if the site above is shippingfree shipping ipad for free in my country..

If not, could any one send me link wherein a legit seller actually ships anywhere in the world for free?

Hope somebody would give me a definite answer, thanks in advance guys!
Well when it says Free Shipping thenfree shipping ipad yes, worldwide because if it did not then Apple would have put Free Shipping (US) but they did not. Also since it is free shipping, it will take a while before it reaches your door so do not expect anything fancy but yeah, it is worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment