Sunday, December 18, 2011

download opera browser!Where can I download Opera Browser for DS?

I have a supercard and I would like to know some sites where I can download Nintendo Opera Browser for DS. Are there any other different DS browsers that are easy to set up?
www.opera.com
opera doesnt suck... infact its the best browser to hadownload opera browserve.. fastest and most secure

although it is expensive becoz you need to pay for it to get the full feature
Ok, opera does NOT suck. It is indeed one of the fastest and most secure browser, with facts from secunia an online expert of vulnedownload opera browserrabilities and viruses. Because Opera also has built-in security. Now, despite what others say about the opera browser...

Try searching on google for NDS - ROMS because it actually helps. Or on youtube, I've got my information there.

No comments:

Post a Comment