Saturday, December 24, 2011

free flash mp4 player!MP4 Player Memory Reduced From 4GB To 967MB After Reformatting?

My friend recently got an MP4 player for Christmas, it's memory capacity read 4GB when he first started using it. After afew files became unusable, a reformat was necessary to wipe the memory. However, after reformatting it, the memory now reads 967MB only, I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this but am now stuck! The player reads 100% free memory, it consists of Samsung flash chips which I thought would be reliable. Dofree flash mp4 playeres anyone have any solutions to this, other than buying another mp4 player?
Strange, I would suggest reformatting with Command Prompt, this might do it. To do this connect your MP4 to your computer, click start, then My Computer locate the letter that is next to the MP4 such as (F:) remember this letter you will need it soon. Exit My Compuer, then click start, then run, type in cmd. The command prompt will open, type in format &quofree flash mp4 playert;the letter":
Ex. format f: this should do it. if not contact the manufacturer of the MP4. Hope this helps, Brodster
They flash the memory into fake 8G, that's why it files are corrupted. U need to format it, it's will show the true memory. Which is 1G or 2G, if u r lucky enough to get 4G but I really doubt that will happen.


Buy a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment